AFCAT 01/2023 Notification 2022 – Indian Air Force invites online Latest Notification For the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer Vacancies. There are 258 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 31.12.2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for the AFCAT 01/2023 Notification 2022Vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. You can check other details like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below..
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification For Commissioned Officer Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of the AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification 2022, Online Form, Exam Pattern, Etc.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Total Post||258 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||30 December 2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|AFCAT Important Dates|
|Starting Date||01 November 2022|
|Last Date||30 December 2022|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
|AFCAT Selection Process|
AFCAT Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of.
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
AFCAT Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale Given Below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|AFCAT Commissioned Officer||Rs. 56100-177500/- (Level 10 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
For Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
AFCAT Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed 12th, Graduate, B.Tech or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
|Flying Branch||12th with 50% marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||12th with 50% marks each in Physics and Maths + B.Tech (with 60% marks)|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Graduate (with 60% marks)|
Also, check the Official Notification For Detailed Education Details.
|AFCAT Age Limit|
AFCAT Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Flying Branch||20-24 Years|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||20-26 Years|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||20-26 Years|
For Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|AFCAT Application Fee|
AFCAT Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
|All Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Check the official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job. Note: Other state candidates will apply as the General category.
|AFCAT Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Across India.
- For Job Location details please check the official notification.
|AFCAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
AFCAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern –
|AFCAT||GK, English, Maths, Reasoning, Military Aptitude||2 Hrs||100/300|
|EKT||Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics||45 Min||50/150|
|AFCAT Required Documents|
If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application Form.
|AFCAT How To Apply|
1. Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
2. Read the Full Official Notification before applying.
3. Click To The Apply link Given Below.
4. Apply the Form Carefully.
5. Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
6. Attach Photo and Signature.
7. Check Again and Submit the Application Form.
8. Don’t Forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|AFCAT Important Link|
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification 2022 – Indian Air Force invites online Latest Notification For the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|