DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – The Delhi Subordinate Service Section Board invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Teaching & Non Teaching – Music Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education), Lab Assistant, Assistant, Statistical Assistant, EVGC, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), & Other. There is a total of 1841 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 17.08.2023 to 15.09.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the DSSSB Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. Delhi Subordinate Service Section Board Notification for Teaching & Non Teaching – Music Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education), Lab Assistant, Assistant, Statistical Assistant, EVGC, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), & Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its 15.09.2023. Candidates can check the full details of the DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023, Apply Teaching & Non Teaching 1841 Post
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Section Board|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non Teaching – Music Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education), Lab Assistant, Assistant, Statistical Assistant, EVGC, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), & Other|
|Total Post||1841 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||15.09.2023|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
ALSO CHECK THESE JOB UPDATES
|DSSSB Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||17.08.2023|
|Application Ending Date||15.09.2023|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
- One Tier Examination Scheme
|Salary/ Pay Scale|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Music Teacher||Rs 44900-142400, Level -7 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300-34800) +Grade Pay Rs.4600/- Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education)
||Rs. 44900 – 142400, Level -7 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300-34800) +Grade Pay Rs.4600/- Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
||Rs 25500 – 81100, Level – 4 (Pre-Revised Rs. 5200-20200) +Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Group ‘C’|
||Rs. 35400 – 112400, Level – 6 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300-34800) +Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
||Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100, Level – 8 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
||Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100, Level – 8 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Group ‘B’|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education)||
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||
|TGT Computer Science||
B.Sc. Computer Science / BCA / Bachelor of Information Technology
Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering / IT from an Institution recognized by AICTE / University.
Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and atleast one year Diploma in Computer Applications from an Institution recognized by AICTE / University.
“A” Level from DOEACC
ANDGraduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent.
B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university OR Higher secondary with any one of the following :-
(OR the new Diploma /Degree awarded by the concerned agencies/institutions in lieu thereof).
||Matriculation/Hr. Sec/ Ser. Sec/ Graduate Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma In Medical Laboratory Techniques.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Music Teacher||36 Years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education)
|Non Teaching Posts
||18 to 32 Years|
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying Application
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil post under Central Government/Government of NCT of Delhi or its Autonomous /Local Bodies on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
|Who Can Apply|
- All Indian Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Across India.
- for DSSSB Job Location details please check the official notification.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, AdhDSSSBr card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, DSSSBdhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for DSSSB|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying for DSSSB Recruitment 2023.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|DSSSB Notification Link|
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|State Wise Jobs|
|Delhi||Madhya Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telangana||West Bengal||All India Jobs|
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the last date for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eAns. u003c/strongu003eThe Last Date for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 is 16.02.2023.
u003cstrongu003eWhat is the salary for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eAns. u003c/strongu003eThe Salary for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 10000-24470/- Per Month
u003cstrongu003eHow Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023?u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eAns. u003c/strongu003eA total of 1266 posts are going to be filled for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023.
u003cstrongu003eWhat Education is Required for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023?u003c/strongu003e
Ans. Candidates must have completed the 10th Class for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023.