GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 – The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Non-Teaching (Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon). There is a total 37 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 03.06.2023 to 26.06.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Notification for Non-Teaching (Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its 26.06.2023. Candidates can check the full details of the GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below..
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, Apply 37 Post
|Organization Name||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching (Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon)|
|Total Post||37 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||26.06.2023|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
ALSO CHECK THESE JOB UPDATES
|GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||03.06.2023|
|Application Ending Date||26.06.2023|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the below-given detail.
- Written Exam (For Clerk/ lab Tech)
- Practical Test/ Type Test (For Clerk/ lab Tech)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
for Other GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Selection Process details please check the official notification.
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed 10th Class, Graduation, B.Sc or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
Clerk Pay Level-2`
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized University. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- The candidate will have to qualify the written test as prescribed by the competent authority.
- The Candidate will have to qualify the Type-Test at the speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions on computers.
Lab Attendant Pay Level-2
- B.Sc / 3 years Polytechnic Diploma from recognized University/ board.
Peon Pay Level-DL
- 10th pass from recognized board. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Qualification Details.
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
for Other GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Age Limit details please check the official notification.
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
|General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|EWS/ Female Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/BC/ESM/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
Check the official notification for the GJUST Hisar Non Teaching application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- Haryana State Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Hisar.
- for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Job Location details please check the official notification.
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, AdhGJUST Hisar Non Teachingr card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, GJUST Hisar Non Teachingdhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Notification Link|
GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 – The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Non-Teaching (Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon).
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Notification PDF||Notification|
|GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Apply Online Link||Apply Online|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
What is the last date for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Last Date for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 is 26.06.2023.
What is the salary for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Salary for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 is Rs. payscale Per Month
How Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 37 posts are going to be filled for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023.
What Education is Required for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have completed 10th Class, Graduation, B.Sc for GJUST Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|State Wise Jobs|
|Delhi||Madhya Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telangana||West Bengal||All India Jobs|
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Rojgarind.com will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.