HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil) in Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana Vacancies. There Are 53 Vacancies Released by Organization. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 06.12.2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for HPSC Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy For Food Safety Officer Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022, Apply 53 Post
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil) in Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana|
|Total Post||53 Post|
|Starting Date To Apply||16 Nov 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Dec 2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
You Can Also Apply These Jobs
HPSC Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis on..
- Written Test
- For Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|Salary Details (Pay Scale)|
HPSC Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
- Salary (Pay Scale) » Level 9
- For Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
HPSC Education: Candidates who have completed or passed Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or universities.
- Degree In Civil Engineering From A Recognised University/ Institution; And
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or In Higher Education.
Also, check the Official Notification For Detailed Education Details.
HPSC Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit will be as per the below detail:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years as on 06.12.2022
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years | SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
HPSC Application Fee Details Are Given Below:
- For Male candidates of the General category including the dependent son of X serviceman of Haryana – Rs. 1000/-
- For Male candidates of general and all reserved categories of other states – Rs. 1000/-
- For all female candidates of general category including female dependent of Ex-serviceman of Haryana state only – Rs. 250/-
- For Female candidates of general and all result categories of other states – Rs. 250/-
- For Male and female candidates of SC/ BCA/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana state only – Rs. 250/-
- Economically weaker sections (EWS) -Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates – Nill
- Mode of payment – Online
- Check official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job.
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Haryana.
- For Job Location details please check the official notification.
|How To Apply|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Official Notification.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the Form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application Form.
- Don’t Forget To Take a printout of the application form.
HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil) in Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Education Wise Details
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|