IIT Jammu Recruitment 2023 – The Indian Institute Of Technology Jammu invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Non-Teaching (Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Etc.). There is a total of 59 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website till Last Date 16.12.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the IIT Jammu Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the IIT Jammu Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website for Indian Institute Of Technology Jammu Non-Teaching (Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Etc.) Posts.
Candidates can check the full details of the IIT Jammu Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2023, Apply Online Non-Teaching 59 Post
||Indian Institute Of Technology Jammu
||Non-Teaching (Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Etc.)
|Last Date To Apply
||Online Application Mode
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
हमारे Telegram ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए क्लिक करे
- Registrar – 1
- Deputy Registrar – 2
- Deputy Librarian – 1
- Senior Technical Officer – 1
- Senior Scientific Officer – 1
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 1
- Scientific Officer – 1
- Assistant Registrar – 1
- Assistant Librarian – 1
- Technical Officer – 4
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 1
- Assistant Workshop Officer – 1
- Institute Counsellor – 1
- Training & Placement Officer – 1
- Junior Section Officer – 2
- Laboratory Officer – 4
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 2
- Junior Library Information Officer – 2
- Senior Assistant – 10
- Laboratory Assistant – 19
|IIT Jammu Important Dates
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|Admit Card Date
|IIT Jammu Selection Process
IIT Jammu Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the below-given detail.
- Written Test
- Proficiency Test
- Computer Test
|IIT Jammu Salary/ Pay Scale
IIT Jammu Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale Given Below.
||Salary (Per Month)
|for Non-Teaching (Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Etc.) Salary
||Rs. 78800-209200 to Rs. 144200-218200/-
IIT Jammu Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed Masters Degree/ Ph.D Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ M.Phil/ PG Diploma or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
IIT Jammu Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|IIT Jammu Application Fee
IIT Jammu Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given details.
- Group A Application And Processing Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Group B & C Application And Processing Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Jammu State Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Jammu.
Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for IIT Jammu
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying.
- Click on the Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|IIT Jammu Notification Link
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2023 – Indian Institute Of Technology Jammu Released Sarkari Job Notification For Non-Teaching (Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Etc.).
|Education Wise Details
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies
|Central Govt Jobs
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Rojgarind.com will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.