Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Department, India Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. There Are 24 Vacancies Released by Organization. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 28.11.2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 For Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022, Inspector, Assistant 24 Post
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, India|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Post||24 Post|
|Starting Date To Apply||12 November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||02 December 2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
You Can Also Apply These Jobs
|Income Tax Sports Quota Selection Process|
Income Tax Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of.
- Best three Performances in the last four years (Sports), Document Verification
- For Tax Assistant – Data Entry Skill Test
For Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Salary Details (Pay Scale)|
Income Tax Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Income Tax Inspector||Pay level 7 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponds to pre-revised grade pay of Rs. 4600/- in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- of 6th CPC.|
|Tax Assistant||Pay level 4 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponds to pre-revised grade pay of Rs. 2400/- in PB-2 of Rs. 5200-20200/- of 6th CPC.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay level of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponds to pre-revised grade pay of Rs. 1800/- in PB-2 of Rs. 5200-20200/- of 6th CPC.|
For Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Qualification|
Income Tax Education: Candidates who have completed or passed the 10th, Degree or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
|Income Tax Inspector||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Tax Assistant||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent mass from a recognized board Council.|
Also, check the Official Notification For Detailed Education Details.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Sports Qualification|
- Sports person having represented the country in an international competition in any of the games/ sports with the clearance of the department of youth affairs and sports.
- OR sports person having represented a state/ UT in the senior or junior level national championship organized by the national sports federations recognized by the department of youth affairs and sports or national games recognized by the Indian Olympics JSON in any of the games/ sports.
- OR sports person have represented their University in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Association of Indian universities or the Inter-University sports board in any of the games/ sports.
- OR sports person having represented the state school teams in national sports! Games for school conducted by the all India school games Federation in any of the games/ sports.
- OR the sports persons who have been awarded National Award in physical efficiency under the National Physical efficiency drive.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Age Limit|
Income Tax Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Income Tax Inspector||18-30 Years|
|Tax Assistant||18-27 Years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18-25 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
For Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Application Fee|
Income Tax Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
- General/ OBC Candidates » No Fee
- SC/ST Candidates » No Fee
Check the official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in All India.
For Job Location details please check the official notification.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Required Documents|
If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application Form.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Postal Address|
- To the Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, headquarters (personnel & establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Shawan, P-7, Chowringhee Squire, Kolkata – 700069
|How To Apply|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying.
- Check the Application Form and Fill it out.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Send it to Given Address in the Notification.
- Don’t Forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Important Link|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Department, India Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Notification (In English)||Click Here|
|Notification (In Hindi)||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
|Education Wise Posts|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||Graduate Jobs||BE/B.Tech|
|8th Pass||ITI Jobs||Private Jobs||All India Job|
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|