JPSC Recruitment 2023 – The company invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Register, Finance Officer, Controller Of Examinations Assistant Registrar. There is a total of 23 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 03 October 2023 to 21st November 2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the JPSC Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the JPSC Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website for Company Register, Finance Officer, Controller Of Examinations Assistant Registrar Posts.
Candidates can check the full details of the JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
JPSC Recruitment 2023, Apply Register, Finance Officer 23 Post
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Register, Finance Officer, Controller Of Examinations Assistant Registrar|
|Total Post||23 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||21st November 2023|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|JPSC Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||03 October 2023|
|Application Ending Date||
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
|JPSC Selection Process|
JPSC Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the below-given detail.
- Document Verification
|JPSC Salary/ Pay Scale|
JPSC Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale Given Below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|For Assistant Registered Post||Rs. 56100/-|
|For Other Posts||Rs. 144200/-|
- Masters Degree With At Least 55% Marks Or An Equivalent Grade In A Point Scale wherever The Grading System Is Followed.
- At Least 15 Years Of Experience As Assistant Professor In Academic Level 11 and Above or With 8 Years Of Service In Academy Level 12 And Above Including As an Associate Professor Along With Experience In Educational Administration.
- Comparable Experience In Research Establishment And /or Other Institutions Of Higher Education.
15 Years Of Administrative Experience, of Which 8 Years Shall Be As Defeated Star Or An Equivalent Post.
|JPSC Age Limit|
JPSC Age Limit:
- The Age Of Retirement For The Candidate For The Post Of Registrar Finance Officer, Controller Of Examination And Assistant Register Is 60 Years.
- If Any Candidate Attains 60 Years Of Age During The Selection Process, his/ her Candidature Will Not Be Considered.
- Reference Will Be Given To Candidates Below 55 Years Of Age For The Post Of Registrarcoma Finance Officer Controller And Examination, And Assistant Registrar.
|JPSC Application Fee|
JPSC Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given details.
- UR/ EBC (Schedule Class-I)/Backward Class (Schedule II) EWS Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Of Jharkhand State – Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment – Online
|Who Can Apply|
- All Indian Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
|JPSC Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Jharkhand.
Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, AdhJPSCr card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, JPSCdhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for JPSC|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying.
- Click on the Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|JPSC Notification Link|
company (JPSC) released Sarkari job notification for 23 Register, Finance Officer, Controller Of Examinations Assistant Registrar. JPSC form Can be Apply Online before 21st November 2023.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|