MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of MPSC Civil Services Combined Prelims Exam 2023. There are total 673 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 02.03.2023 to 22.03.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article.
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification for MPSC Civil Services Combined Prelims Exam 2023 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its 22.03.2023. Candidates can check the full details of the MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023, Apply Online 673 Post
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||MPSC Civil Services Combined Prelims Exam 2023|
|Total Post||673 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||22.03.2023|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Important Dates|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Selection Process|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of.
- Combined Prelims Exam
- Independent Mains Exam
for Other MPSC Civil Services Prelims Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Qualification|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service, Group A)
- Of The Contractual University, With a Minimum Of 55% bachelor’s Degree, or
- Passed The Final Examination Of Chartered Accountant Conducted By The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India or
- Passed The Final Examination In Expenditure Accounting or
- Post Graduate Degree In Commerce
- Degree (MBA) Specialising In Finance Business Administration From An Institution Recognised By The All India Council Of Technical Education.
Industrial Officer (Technical) Group B
- Degree In Engineering From A Statutory College (Other Than Civil Engineering As Well As Subjects Affiliated To The Groups Of Topic In Civil Engineering Like Architecture, Town Planning, etc.) or Degree In Technology OR
- Degree From A Statutory University In Science.
Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group A
- In Mechanical Or Automobile Engineering Minimum 4 Years Degree
- Authorized To Drive Motorcycle With Gears, Light Motor Vehicles, And Transport Vehicles (Heavy Good Vehicles And Heavy Passenger Vehicles) On The Last Date Of Submission Of Application For Main Examination. A Very Driving Lesson Issued By The Component Authority Is Required.
- If Not Holding A Valid To Drive Heavy Goods Vehicle Or, As The Case Maybe, Heavy Goods Vehicle or Both Have A Goods Vehicle And Heavy Passenger Vehicles, On The Last Date Of Submission Of The Application For The Main Examination, Licence Before The Completion Of The Probationary Period. Mandatory. Otherwise, The Service Shall Be Label For Termination.
- The Driving Licence Shall Be Required To Be Renewed From Time To Time Without Any Interruption.
Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed MPSC Civil Services Prelims Qualification Details.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Age Limit|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||00 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
for Other MPSC Civil Services Prelims Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Application Fee|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
|Unreserved (Open)||Rs. 394/-|
|Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections and Orphans||Rs. 294/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Check the official notification for the MPSC Civil Services Prelims application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- Maharashtra State Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Maharashtra.
- for Job Location details please check the official notification.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Required Documents|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for MPSC Civil Services Prelims|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification Link|
MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the post of MPSC Civil Services Combined Prelims Exam 2023 Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification PDF||Click Here|
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|MPSC Civil Services Prelims Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
What is the last date for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Last Date for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 is 22.03.2023.
What is the salary for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Salary for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023 is Rs. payscale/- Per Month
How Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 673 posts are going to be filled for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023.
What Education is Required for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree, Engineering for MPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2023.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|State Wise Jobs|
|Delhi||Madhya Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telangana||West Bengal||All India Jobs|
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.