PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group A) Vacancies. There Are 06 Vacancies Released by Organization. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 22.11.2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for PPSC Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy For Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group A) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of PPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022, Assistant Electrical Inspector 06 Post
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group A)|
|Total Post||06 Post|
|Starting Date To Apply||02 November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||22 November 2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
You Can Also Apply These Jobs
|PPSC Selection Process|
PPSC Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis on the written test, depending on the number of applications received. Candidates will be shortlisted for the post of assistant electrical inspector based on their performance in the examination.
- For Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|PPSC Salary Details (Pay Scale)|
PPSC Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
- Salary (Pay Scale) » Rs. 47600/- Per Month
- For Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
|PPSC Educational Qualification|
- Candidates should have a degree or Diploma equivalent to the degree in electrical engineering or Equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates should have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard.
- Candidates should have regularly been engaged for a minimum period of three years in the practice of electrical engineering, of which Not less than one year should have been spent in an electrical or Mechanical engineering workshop or in the generation transmission or distribution of electricity in a position of responsibility.
- Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed Education Details.
|PPSC Age Limit|
PPSC Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit will be as per the below detail:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years | SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|PPSC Application Fee|
PPSC Application Fee Details Are Given Below:
|Category||Online Application charges + Examination fee|
|SC/ST Of all States and backward classes of Punjab states only||Rs. 500 + Rs. 250 = Rs. 750/-|
|X-serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500 + No fees to be paid = Rs. 500|
|EWS, PWD and Lineal Descendants of ex-servicemen Punjab||Rs. 500 + No fees to be paid = Rs. 500|
|All other Categories i.e. General, Sportsperson of Punjab and words of freedom fighters, Punjab||Rs. 500 + Rs. 1000 = Rs. 1500/-|
- Check official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All India State Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment.
|PPSC Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Punjab.
- For Job Location details please check the official notification.
|PPSC How To Apply|
- Download notification by the below-given link or Official Website.
- Read Official Notification.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply Form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application Form.
- Don’t Forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|PPSC Important Link|
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Online Latest Notification from Eligible Candidates for The Post of Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group A) Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Education Wise Details
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|