SSC CGL Notification 2023 Direct Link – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Graduate Combined Level (CGL). There are total of Various Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 01.04.2023 to 01.05.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the SSC CGL Notification 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification for Graduate Combined Level (CGL) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its 01.05.2023. Candidates can check the full details of the SSC CGL Notification 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
SSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF, Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Combined Level (CGL)|
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Last Date To Apply||01.05.2023|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|SSC CGL Important Dates|
|Last Date For Payment Of Online Free||01.05.2023|
|Last Date For Offline E-Challan Payment
||As Parda Schedule
||14-27 July 2023|
|Admit Card Available Date
|SSC CGL Selection Process|
SSC CGL Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
for Other SSC CGL Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|SSC CGL Qualification|
SSC CGL Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
Junior Statistical Officer –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
All other Posts
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed SSC CGL Qualification Details.
|SSC CGL Age Limit|
SSC CGL Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27-32 Years (Post Wise)|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
for Other SSC CGL Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|SSC CGL Application Fee|
SSC CGL Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/ PH/ All Category Female||No Fee|
|Correction Fee First Time Free
|Correction Fee 2nd Time Free||Rs. 500/-|
Check the official notification for the SSC CGL application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Indian Candidates Are Eligible for This Notification.
|SSC CGL Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Across India.
- for Job Location details please check the official notification.
|SSC CGL Required Documents|
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, AdhSSC CGLr card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, SSC CGLdhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for SSC CGL|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying for SSC CGL Notification 2023.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|SSC CGL Notification Link|
SSC CGL Notification 2023 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Released The Job Notification To Recruit Candidates Who Have Completed Bachelor’s Degree for Graduate Combined Level (CGL) vacancies.
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|SSC CGL Notification PDF||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
What is the last date for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
Ans. The Last Date for SSC CGL Notification 2023 is 01.05.2023.
What is the salary for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
Ans. The Salary for SSC CGL Notification 2023 is Rs. payscale/- Per Month
How Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
Ans. A total of Various posts are going to be filled for SSC CGL Notification 2023.
What Education is Required for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree for SSC CGL Notification 2023.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|State Wise Jobs|
|Delhi||Madhya Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telangana||West Bengal||All India Jobs|
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.