SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL-2022) Vacancies. There Are Various Vacancies Released by Organization. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date is Extended To 13 October 2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy For Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL-2022) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 @Apply For 20000 Post
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL-2022)|
|Total Post||20000 Post (Aprox)|
|Starting Date To Apply||17 September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||Last Date is Extended To 13 October 2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
You Can Also Apply These Jobs
- Starting Date – 17 September 2022
- Last Date – 08 October 2022
- Last Date for Online Payment – 08 October 2022
- Last Date for Generate Challan – 08 October 2022
- Last Date for Payment offline – 08 October 2022
- Tier I Admit Card – Available Soon
- Tier I Exam Date – December 2022
SSC CGL Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of..
- Tier I – Computer-Based Test
- Tier 2 – Computer-Based Test and Descriptive paper
- For Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
Tier I – 60 Minutes.
Tier 2 –
- Paper 1 – 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Paper 2 – 120 Minutes
- Paper 3 – 120 Minutes
|Salary Details (Pay Scale)|
SSC CGL Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
- Salary (Pay Scale) » Available Soon
- For Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
SSC CGL Education: Candidates who have completed or passed Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply for this post.
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates who have appeared in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualifications on or before the cut-off date i.e.08-10-2022.
- Also, check the Official Notification For Detailed Education Details.
SSC CGL Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit will be as per the below detail:
|For the posts for which age limit is 18-27 years||The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not
later than 01-01-2004.
|For the posts for which age limit is 20-30 years||The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not
later than 01-01-2002.
|For the posts for which age limit is 18-30 years||The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not
later than 01-01-2004.
|For the post for which age limit is 18-32 years||The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years | SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
SSC CGL Application Fee Details Are Given Below:
- General Category Application fee » Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Application fee » No Fee
- Check official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job.
- Selected Candidates will be posted in All India.
- For Job Location details please check the official notification.
|Scheme of Tier-I Examination|
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|Tier I Exam Syllabus|
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern- folding& un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of center codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
- General Awareness – Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension – Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, their basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
|How To Apply|
- Download notification by the below-given link or Official Website.
- Read Official Notification.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply Form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application Form.
- Don’t Forget To Take a printout of the application form.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL-2022) Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Active)||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Education Wise Details
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|