Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 – Supreme Court of India (SCI) invites online Latest Notifications from eligible candidates for the post of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Vacancies. There are 11 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website From 01-Dec-2022 to 30-Jan-2023. Candidates need to register before applying for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 Notification after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the notification and Apply Online link in the last of this article. You can check other details like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 for Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Posts. eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of the Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You can check other details like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2023, Apply Court Assistant 11 Post
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)|
|Total Post||11 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||30-Jan-2023|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|Supreme Court Important Dates|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
|Supreme Court Selection Process|
Supreme Court Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written (Objective Type) Test Comprising Questions Relating To General English, General Awareness, Reasoning And Quantitative Aptitude
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
for Other Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|Supreme Court Salary/ Pay Scale|
Supreme Court Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|for Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Salary||Rs. 80803/-|
for Other Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
|Supreme Court Qualification|
Supreme Court Education: Candidates who have completed or passed B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ BCA in Computer/ IT + 1 Yr. Exp. or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed Education Details.
|Supreme Court Age Limit|
Supreme Court Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
for Other Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|Supreme Court Application Fee|
Supreme Court Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the below-given detail.
|General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||No Fee|
|SC/ST Candidates||No Fee|
Check the official notification for the application fee.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available for This Job. Note: Other state candidates will apply as the General category.
|Supreme Court Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Across India.
- for Job Location details please check the official notification.
|Supreme Court Required Documents|
If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for Supreme Court Post|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying.
- Check the Application form and Fill it out.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Send it to Given Address in the Notification.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|Supreme Court Notification Link|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 – Supreme Court of India invites online Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the post of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|Supreme Court Notification||Click Here|
|Supreme Court Application form||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Supreme Court Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-180803||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
1. What is the last date for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Last Date for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 is 30-Jan-2023.
2. What is the salary for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Salary for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 80803/- Per Month
3. How Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 11 posts are going to be filled for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Latest Bharti News Today, Supreme Court Fresher Jobs, Supreme Court Latest Jobs, Supreme Court Government vacancy, Supreme Court Job Locations Address, Jobs Career vacancy Supreme Court, Supreme Court Job Opening, Supreme Court Recruitment Online form Apply Last Date, Supreme Court Bharti Latest News Today, Supreme Court Sarkari Naukari, Supreme Court Web Portal, Supreme Court Direct, Supreme Court Apply Link,