UCIL Recruitment 2023 – Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the position of Foreman (Mining). There are total 17 Vacancies released by the organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 03.03.2023 to 10.04.2023. Candidates need to Register before applying for the UCIL Recruitment 2023 vacancy after that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article.
UCIL Notification for Foreman (Mining) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its 10.04.2023. Candidates can check the full details of the UCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. You Can Check Other Details Like the Selection Process, Age Limit, Education, Fees, and Notification Below.
UCIL Recruitment 2023, Application Form Foreman (Mining) 17 Post
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Name||Foreman (Mining)|
|Total Post||17 Post|
|Last Date To Apply||10.04.2023|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
रोजाना नई नौकरियां देखें के लिए Google पर RojgarInd लिख के सर्च करे
|UCIL Important Dates|
|Admit Card Date||Soon|
|UCIL Selection Process|
UCIL Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of.
for Other UCIL Selection Process details please check the official notification.
|UCIL Salary/ Pay Scale|
UCIL Salary Details: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale Given Below.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|for Foreman (Mining) Salary||Rs. 46020/-|
for Other UCIL Salary (Pay) details please check the official notification.
UCIL Qualification: Candidates who have completed or passed Foreman Certificate or Equivalent From a Recognized Board are eligible to apply.
|UCIL Qualification||Processing Foreman Certificate/2nd Class/First Class Manager Certificate Of Competency (Unrestricted) Metalliferous statutory Certificate.|
Also, check the Official Notification for Detailed UCIL Qualification Details.
|UCIL Age Limit|
UCIL Age Limit: The candidate must be eligible as per the below-given age limit to apply.
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
for Other UCIL Age Limit details please check the official notification.
|Who Can Apply|
- All Indian Candidates Are Eligible for This Recruitment.
|UCIL Job Location|
- Selected Candidates will be posted in Across India.
- for Job Location details please check the official notification.
|Address To Send The Application Form|
- General Manager (inst./ Pers. & IRs./ CP), Uranium Corporation Of India Limited, ( Government Of India Enterprise). P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt. Singhbum East, Jharkhand 832102
|UCIL Required Documents|
UCIL Recruitment 2023 Required Documents: If you are willing to apply for this job, then before you start applying for jobs be ready with the documents. A few documents are mandatory to submit before joining any government organization.
- ID Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Adhaar card Etc.
- Residential Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bonafide Certificate, Electricity Bill All These Are Acceptable Documents.
- Category/ Caste Certificate – OBC/ST/SC Candidate Must Submit Their Caste Certificate Issued By the Appropriate Authority.
- Educational Certificate: Educational Marksheet Like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate or Any Required.
- Age Proof – 10th Pass Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo – Passport Size Photo is required to attach to the Application form.
|How To Apply for UCIL|
- Download notification by the below-given link or the Official Website.
- Read the Full Official Notification before applying for UCIL Recruitment 2023.
- Click To The Apply link Given Below.
- Apply the form Carefully.
- Pay the Application fee (If Asked)
- Attach Photo and Signature.
- Check Again and Submit the Application form.
- Don’t forget To Take a printout of the application form.
|UCIL Notification Link|
UCIL Recruitment 2023 – Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) invites online the Latest Notification from eligible candidates for the post of Foreman (Mining) Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
|UCIL Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|UCIL Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel
What is the last date for UCIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Last Date for UCIL Recruitment 2023 is 10.04.2023.
What is the salary for UCIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Salary for UCIL Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 46020/- Per Month
How Many Vacant posts are going to be filled for UCIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 17 posts are going to be filled for UCIL Recruitment 2023.
What Education is Required for UCIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have completed Foreman Certificate for UCIL Recruitment 2023.
|Education Wise Details||Salary||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies
|Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|State Wise Jobs|
|Delhi||Madhya Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Telangana||West Bengal||All India Jobs|
Disclaimer: Rojgarind and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.