UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 – Uttrakhand Public Service Commission Has Published Admit Card Of Revenue Sab Inspector. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download their Admit Card. We have given a direct link to UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 so you just have to click on the link given at the bottom, and download your admit card or result from here. if you are facing any problems you can comment on us.
On the specific date, all must attend the examination with their hall ticket along with any ID proof. A candidate’s UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 is proof to enter the exam hall. The officials of the UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 will convey the exam venue, exam date, candid particulars, and other details in the hall ticket itself. Go to the below section of this page and catch the details of the UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023.
UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 | Check DV Dates
|Organization Name||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Revenue Sab Inspector|
|Exam Date||24.04.2023 to 05.05.2023|
|Category Type||Admit Card Released|
|Join Telegram Group||Join WhatsApp Group|
On the UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023, all the participants are advised to reach the exam hall before the scheduled time. There is no entry for the applicants if they are late to the exam hall. And in the process of downloading all tickets, aspirants have to submit their valid login details to get the UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023. The login details are the application number, date of birth, and password. Without these details, It is not possible to download the hall ticket from the official website or from any of the private sites
Details Required To Check on Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Post Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Candidate Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
Documents To Carry For Exam
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Voter ID
How to Download admit card
- Go to the official site.
- On the homepage, move to the career section and select the equipment option.
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it on the hall ticket login page, enter your login details.
- Now get your hall ticket.
- Oh check the details and take a printout of it.
- You can also download your admit card by clicking on the direct link which is given below and downloading your admit card directly
UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card 2023 – Uttrakhand Public Service Commission Has Published Admit Card Of Revenue Sab Inspector.
Join Telegram Group Join WhatsApp Group Download UKPSC Revenue Sab Inspector PET & PST Admit Card Admit Card Join WhatsApp Group Click Here Follow Us On Google News Click Here Subscribe Youtube Channel
- EMRS Recruitment 2023, Apply Teaching, Non-Teaching 38480 Post
- NHM Raipur Recruitment 2023, Nursing Officer, JSO 79 Post
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2023, Application Form Operator Post
- CET Haryana Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 13536 Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2023, Apply Associate, Attendant, Coordinator Post
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Education Wise Details
8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-20,200 Apply Now 10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-63,200 Apply Now 12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-92,300 Apply NowGraduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-92,300 Apply Now ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-35,500 Apply Now Central Govt Jobs Rs. 5,200-36,800 Apply Now Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-29,200 Apply NowDiploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-35,000 Apply Now Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies Rs. 10,000-98,000 Apply Now BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies Rs. 10,000-100000 Apply Now Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies Rs. 5,200-22,400 Apply Now