UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 – Uttar Pradesh BSc Nursing Combined Entrance test CET 2022 Has Published Admit Card Of ABVMU/ KGMU/ RML Lucknow Bsc Nursing CET Admission Test 2022. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download their Admit Card/Result. We have given a direct link to UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 so you just have to click on the link given at the bottom and download your admit card or result from here. if you are facing any problems you can comment on us.
On the specific date, all must attend the examination with their hall ticket along with any of the ID proof. A candidate’s UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 is proof to enter the exam hall. The officials of the UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 will convey the exam venue, exam date, candid particulars, and other details in the hall ticket itself. Go to the below section of this page and catch the details of the UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022.
|Exam Date||31 July 2022|
|Category Type||Admit Card Released|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
On the UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022, all the participants are advised to reach the exam hall before the scheduled time. There is no entry of the applicants if you are late to the exam hall. And in the process of downloading all tickets, aspirants have to submit their valid login details to get the UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022. The login details are application number, date of birth, password. Without these details, It is not possible to download the hall ticket from the official website or from any of the private sites
Details Required To Check on Hall Ticket
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Post Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Candidate Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
Documents To Carry For Exam
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Voter ID
How to Download admit card
- Go to the official site.
- On the homepage, move to the career section and select the equipment option.
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it on the hall ticket login page, enter your login details.
- Now get your hall ticket.
- Oh check the details and take a printout of it.
- You can also download your admit card by clicking on the direct link which is given below and downloading your admit card directly
UP Bsc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 – Uttar Pradesh BSc Nursing Combined Entrance test CET 2022 Has Published Admit Card Of ABVMU/ KGMU/ RML Lucknow Bsc Nursing CET Admission Test 2022.